Frequently Asked Questions
What is your warranty and return policy?
We trust you'll be happy with our prints. To help assure you, we offer a full refund return policy if you are dissatisfied for any reason. Simply return the print within 30 days. Email us regarding any problems and to arrange for shipping.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Visa, Mastercard, Paypal and Cheque. When paying by cheque, we will start work on the order as soon as the cheque clears with our bank, which can take some time.
Do you offer gift certificates?
Yes, visit our Gift Certificates page.
Orders, Shipping & Delivery
What are shipping costs?
FREE SHIPPING within Canada and the continental USA. International orders will be shipped as per Canada Post "Tracked Packet International" rates. For more information on shipping, see this page...
Once I place my order how long will it take to ship the picture?
The process of crafting your picture takes about a week. This is our workflow which normally starts within a day or two of receiving your order:
- We print your picture and allow the ink to cure for 24 hours.
- Then we apply the protective coating and allow it to dry for 24 hours.
- While the two proceeding processes are underway we build the frame for the gallery wrap print, and if ordered, we also will build the floater frame. Our frame materials are prepared ahead of time so that reduces our time in frame construction.
- Once the gallery wrap frame is complete and the protective coat has cured, we stretch the canvas print onto the frame under warm heat lamps. This process ensures the canvas is tight. We then pin the canvas in place (instead of stapling right away). We do this to allow the stretched canvas to acclimatize to a specific temperature and humidity prior to the final stapling. It takes a couple days.
- If a floater frame is ordered, we apply the stain for a black frame while the canvas is acclimatizing.
- We staple the canvas while removing the pins. That gallery wrap picture is then mounted in the floater frame if necessary.
- The completed picture is ready for shipping, but as you can see the process of crafting your picture takes about a week.
It's done with care to your custom order and that takes time. We take pride in craftsmanship; from the moment we capture the photo through to the shipping of the finished product. Check out our blog post Gallery Wrap Framing for an overview with photos.
I want to buy a photo from you but your sizes don't fit my avaliable wall space. Will you build a custom size for me?
Yes. Since all our pictures are handmade doing a custom size is no problem. The price is determined by size with no additional cost for custom. For example, if you want a 30X20 custom picture the price would be somewhere between a 24X16 standard size and a 36x24 standard size. We're happy to quote you a custom size price!
Do you offer black and white photos?
Yes, we can convert any of our images to B&W. We're happy to email you a thumbnail sample.
Will temperature and humidity affect my canvas print?
Try to avoid hanging a canvas print where there will be large variation in temperature and humidity such as above a stove or heat vent or in a poorly ventilated bathroom.
Can I clean my canvas print?
Yes, cleaning your canvas print will keep it looking vibrant. Remove the print from the wall and tap it gently on the back of the print to remove any larger dust particles. With a soft, slightly damp cloth, gently wipe the front print face to remove any dust. The top edge of the print accumulates the most dust, so after you finish the front face, wipe down the sides and bottom edge, then finish with the top edge.